Air Injector Tank System
Air Injection is the chemical-free way to boost oxidation of dissolved Iron, Hydrogen Sulfide, and Manganese in water. This product pays for itself, because you never need to buy or work with chlorine bleach or other chemicals for this system.
- There are potential health benefits to systems that don’t use chlorine and don’t generate byproducts of chlorination (which are removed with a carbon filter).
- Adds no chemicals or chlorine to your drinking water (consumption) and shower water (inhalation exposure).
- Designed for most residential well applications.
- Use this device together with a Filox-R Oxidation System.
- Use this high performance Air Injector System with Air Mixing Tank to oxygenate your water before it contacts either your Filox-R Oxidation System or your Backwashing Catalytic Carbon System .
Call us at 210-568-3628 to order
- NOTICE: These are professional products for professional setup and initial configuration only. Work with a certified Water Treatment Specialist for these types of conditions.
Environmentally Friendly & Health Friendly
Air Injector Tank System Models
10 GPM Water Service Flow - Light Commercial Size
100% Complete Air Injection System Follow with a Filox-R Oxidation Tank.
This is a premium grade Air Injection setup and includes all of the following items:
- Larger 12"x52" Fiberglass Vent Tank that handles a 10 GPM service flow. Has 1" female pipe thread ports. Sized for performance! Contact us for higher service flow rates.
- Air Pump (uses only. 2.1 AMPS) Specify 115 volt or 230 volt. Diffuses atmospheric oxygen into the water instead of using chlorine.
- Ventilation System - Electronically controlled to allow faster release of excess air and unwanted gases such as hydrogen sulfide. This high rate of turnover provides better oxidation of contaminants.
- Flow Sensor Switch with 9 foot electrical cord- turns unit on and off when water is being used. Install downstream of Filox Unit. 1" PVC Slip.
- Premium Pump Installation Kit. Incliudes steel shelf, rubber feet, stainless steel check valves, air regulator valve, pressure gauge, tubing and connectors.
- Price: $935. + delivery. Call us at 210-568-3628 to order
- Optional Double Aeration System is only $20. more. Recommended for "very smelly" levels of hydrogen sulfide gas.
- Follow this unit with a properly sized Filox-R Oxidation System. Filox-R is zero maintenance and adds no chemicals to the water!
- Saves you lots of money per year! The air is free. Now you don't have to buy gallons of chlorine bleach or the carbon filters required to remove the chlorine and chlorine-byproducts. Easy adds up to about $200. per year average savings.
Technical Details and Specifications:
- Air is 21% oxygen, and this can replace the use of chlorine injection for oxidation/precipitation of Dissolved Iron, Hydrogen Sulfide, and Manganese.
- Under ideal conditions, water can hold a maximum of about 8 ppm of dissolved oxygen.
- For hydrogen sulfide (H2S) removal, for every 1 ppm of H2S you have - you must have at least 2 ppm of dissolved oxygen in the water in order to properly oxidize the H2S into a solid.
- Often Filox-R and other oxidizing media will require you to add extra oxygenation (ORP) to the water to help it work better. The oxygen provided by this Air Injector System greatly accelerates the catalytic reaction process, but adds no chemicals, chlorine, or chlorine byproducts to the water.
- Catalytic Carbon (Centaur Carbon) always works better in oxidizing sulfide and VOCs when you add extra oxygen to the water. The oxygen provided by this Air Injector System greatly accelerates the catalytic reaction process, but adds no chemicals, chlorine, or chlorine byproducts to the water.
- The Air Pump adds air into the tank only when the water is flowing.
- The Air Mixing Tank with Vent helps mix the air with the water, and then separates and vents the excess air.
- Air Pump is rated for Operating Temperatures between 33 F- 104 F, indoors, minimal to moderate moisture. Air Pump Noise: 61-68 db
- Air Pump Service Life: Bearings usually need to be replaced after 10,000 service hours.
- Air Pump carries a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty .
- Aeration of water can leave a residual of bubbles in the water which may cause the water to appear cloudy or milky, but within a few seconds the bubbles will begin to rise and disappear from the water.
- Aeration is NOT recommended for households with organic complexes of iron/manganeseor iron/manganese bacteria, or clogging may result from bacteria growth.
- These are professional products for professional setup and initial configuration only. Work with a certified Water Treatment Specialist for these types of conditions.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to change incorrectly priced items.
All sales are final.